Gary Mitchel Gash, Esq.
Gary Mitchel Gash is a distinguished New York and New Jersey trial attorney. He graduated magna cum laude from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1979. In 1982, he graduated with honors from Pace University School of Law and in 1989, founded Gash & Associates, P.C.
An accomplished trial attorney who personally oversees every case that goes to trial, Mr. Gash focuses his practice on general litigation matters. He represents clients in commercial, matrimonial, family law and personal injury matters. In personal injury litigation matters, Mr. Gash has achieved numerous multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements.
In addition to his professional accomplishments, Mr. Gash has been happily married to his wife, Jocelyn Kaye Gash, since 1982. He and Jocelyn have two children, Sarah, who is currently an undergraduate student and Jacob, who is an attorney at a distinguished New York City firm where he practices personal injury and medical malpractice defense.
An accomplished tennis player since high school, Mr. Gash served as captain of his college tennis team and continues to play for recreational and competitive purposes on USTA leagues in Westchester County and in tournaments throughout the state. In addition to tennis, Mr. Gash is also an avid downhill skier who was a ski instructor in college at Vernon Valley and Great Gorge. Today, skiing continues to be an important part of Mr. Gash’s life and an activity that he and his family frequently enjoy together.
Mr. Gash is admitted to practice before the Courts of New York and New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Westchester County Bar Association, the White Plains Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Gash has been a member of and participated in the intensive advocacy programs of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the New Jersey State Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Gash is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Coleman v. N.Y. Vanity & Manufacturing Company, et al.
- Costentino v. Sera
- DeFeo v. Civitano
- Garner v. Hayes, et al
- Gibbons v. Torio and Juarez
- Martos v. Goldoff
- Monahan v. Reynolds
- O’Neill v. Garcia
- Salant v. Grubman
- Toriello v. Jeraci Food Distributors
- Vandenberge v. Mahler
- Abrams v. Baltic Estates
- Flaherty v. American Turners of New York
- Jose Carrero v. PMD Properties LLC and Nicola Dedaj/Nicola Dedaj v. Osvaldo Mercado, Bronx County Supreme Court
- Kerzic and Fulford v. Holiday Inn
- Marquez v. City of Yonkers, et al
- Ramos v. City of New York
- Vasquez v. The City of New York
- William Rosario v. The NYC School Construction Authority, the City of New York and Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Asheeka Allison Carty v. Montefiore Medical Center, et al.
- Bouldin v. Sound Shore Medical Center
- Dipippo v. New York Orthopedics
- Femia v. St. John’s Riverside Hospital
- Grizzell v. North Shore University Hospital-Manhasset, et al
- Mezzetta v. Northern Westchester Medical Center
- Paruolo v. Northern Westchester Medical Center
- Rodriguez v. LAM Medical Associates, P.C., et.al.
- Aubry v. Marcal Paper Mills, Inc.
- Mervin v. Voeller
- Webb v. American Honda, et al.
Gary Mitchel Gash, Esq.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury – Medical Practice – Products Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Domestic Relations – Family Law
- Civil Rights – Employment Discrimination
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- New York, 1983
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. – 1982
- Honors: With Honors
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.A. – 1979
- magna cum laude
- Phi Omega Epsilon
- Major: Political Science and Sociology
- Minor: Theater and Spanish
Wish To Schedule A Free Personal Injury Consultation?
If you are unable to make it to our White Plains office, we can arrange to meet somewhere else. You can only benefit by contacting us. Can you risk not calling us? Contact us today.